“Rapid reproduction indicates that several healthy dynamics are present in the movement:
- The movement has gone beyond the control of the missionary or any other outsider.
- The movement has its own internal momentum.
- The new Christians passionately believe their message to be so important that it must spread rapidly.
- The harvest fields are confirmed to be ripe unto harvest.
- All the elements that are foreign to the church – and not easily reproduced – have been eliminated.”
From Church Planting Movements, David Garrison (loc. 2990-2998)