About

We are the Puckett family: Puck, Kelly, Emily (4), and Silas (newborn) – we exist to make Jesus famous in every place and among every people group. We serve and train broadly from the east coast to the west coast and beyond. We have been living on mission in Boone, NC and leading BCM of the High Country, also known as Church in the Harvest and leading the #NoPlaceLeft Boone team to train the 25% of the local population who are followers of Jesus to reach the other 75% who are far from God.

Currently, we are serving on the e3 Partners North America team and preparing to move our family to Southern California and continue our work there.

Click to learn about: Supporting our Ministry | Upcoming Training Events

Hear Our Story:
– No Campus Left Podcast (here)
– Engaging Missions Podcast (here)
– Movements Podcast (here & here)

Sermons:
– Radiant Life Fellowship (here)

Our Strategy – The 4 Fields Process
The 4 Fields of Kingdom Growth by Nathan & Kari Shank

Our Training – Click here to learn more

Updates: You can view photos and read regular updates by subscribing to our newsletter, liking our Facebook Page, and following us on Twitter.

2 thoughts on “About

  1. Hi Puck, I enjoy your tweets, bro, esp the ones about campus ministry and support raising. Sounds like God has given you success in your support raising? Are you training or coaching others in that? I would love to get you to our CLIMB conference in Tulsa next month. It is for Support Raising Leaders. Go to http://www.supportraisingsolutions.org for info. I think we only have 23 spots left. Also, do you follow us on CampusMinistry.org? Would love to have you give us some input/insights to share with other college workers too!

Comments are closed.